Monday, December 29, 2008

2009: New Year Resolutions

Yes, I'm going to be typical and post a blog about how I want to be different starting in the new year. Ever since we started the process of buying our house, I feel like life hasn't stopped. I'm constantly busy, and feeling like I don't have time to just stop and be still. I realize how silly that sounds being that I only work part time, and when I'm not working I'm just watching TV or being on the internet- which is ridiculous! Anyway, here is my list of things that I'd like to do better on starting in 2009...

- fall more in love with Christ/read my Bible more
- get to know my hubby more and more
- Get to bed at a decent hour and get up early
- exercise
- eat a healthier diet
- spend more time with family and friends
- Find a hobby
-Make a reading list and actually read them!
-Be a more daring cook, and try out more recipes



Hold me to it folks! :-)

No comments: