Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time flies...



While spending time praying this morning I was remembering this time last year. We had just moved into our house and were trying to get settled. Life was busy, and we feeling so blessed. Time flies... can I get an amen? I've been thinking about 2010 that is just around the corner, and was wondering if I had made any resolutions for 2009. How sad is it that I couldn't remember?! hehe! Anyway, I was pretty sure that I had made some, and so I decided to search my blog to see if I had posted them. Sure enough I had;
http://themrsbrom.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-new-year-resolutions.html

I was reading over what I had resolved to do in 2009 and out of the 9 I have done about 6 of them. Although I'm disappointed in myself for not doing all 9 I would say that even just accomplishing 1 of them would've been a big deal. So wait a minute.. let me rephrase... I haven't mastered those 6 things... I just think I'm better at them then last year. Make sense? Its like, they are still a work in progress.

So I haven't really came up with an official list of resolutions for this 2010 that is coming, but once I do... you will hear about it. 2010 is going to be different. 2010 is going to have me being intentional about physical activity. 2010 is going to have be working on being a better wife... mastering my homemade bread recipe.... learning more about whole foods and how to cook in a nourishing way. 2010 is going to be centered around Christ, and learning more about who He is and what effects that should have on my life.

Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

Here I come, 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for showing the book...I need to read it! I think it will help me as I encourage others in ministry and throughout each day...and deepen my knowledge and relationship with our Jesus! Your resolution made me think of Hebrews....taking off everything that hinders and focusing on our Jesus. What a wonderful woman Jesus has created in you! Love, Aunt Wendla