Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm with Ree on this one...

I am addicted to Bokeh! I once laughed when I read this article from Ree http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/03/addicted-to-bokeh/
But now, I understand. I have seen the light. I'm officially a bokeh freak!


According to Wikipedia...

Bokeh (derived from Japanese, a noun boke 暈け, meaning "blur" or "haze") is a photographic term referring to the appearance of point of light sources in an out-of-focus area of an image produced by a camera lens using a shallow depth of field.[1] Different lens bokeh produces different aesthetic qualities in out-of-focus backgrounds, which are often used to reduce distractions and emphasize the primary subject.







Phew, I'm so glad my bokeh addiction is out in the open now. I feel so much better!

Off to cook some dinner...

-jess

No comments: