Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a few of my weapons...

Psalm 60:12
With God's help we will do mighty things, for he will trample our foes.

Psalm 18:35
You have given me your shield of Victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great.

Romans 8:6
So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life.

John 14:27
I am leaving with you a gift- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.

Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken, says the LORD, who has mercy on you.

Isaiah 32:17
And this righteousness will bring peace. Yes, it will bring quietness and confidence forever.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

Psalm 4:8
I will both lie down in peace and sleep; For you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out 'Abba Father'.

Isaiah 43:1
But now, this is what the LORD says- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel, "Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.".

Isaiah 41:3
For I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear, I will help you.

Psalm 34:9
Fear the LORD, you His Saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.

Psalm 27:3
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against m, even then will I be confident.

Psalm 3:6-7
I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side.. Arise O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 16:8
I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

No comments: